1 Mandatory information on the rights of natural persons with regard to personal data protection (Privacy notice)
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), coming into effect in 25th of May 2018, lays out a new set of rules for how the personal data of people living within the EU should be handled. It sets out the protection of personal data as a guaranteed right for all citizens across EU.
As a personal data processor when offering urban planning services, Urban Mapper Ltd. is compliant with all the requirements of the regulation and meets the high standards “Data privacy by design and by default”. Only the required legal minimum of personal data is gathered, processed and kept secure with the appropriate technical and organizational measures.
1.2 Information about the Data Processing Company
1.3 Information about Data Protection Officer
Urban Mapper Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) performs its activity in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free transfers of such data. This information is intended to inform you of all aspects of the processing of your personal data by the Company and the rights you have in relation to such processing.
Urban Mapper Ltd. provides products and services to its clients though the official web page of the Company (https://urban-mapper.com/) and online store for trading with ceramic products (https://grunci.com/) – hereinafter referred to as the “Web pages”.
Urban Mapper Ltd. provides products and services to its clients though digital platforms administered by the Company. Their goal optimize communication and other processes with clients of the Company – hereinafter referred to as the “Digital platforms”.
Grounds for collecting, processing and storing your personal data
Art. 1. Urban Mapper Ltd. shall collect and process your personal data in relation to newsletters, information about requests, offers, proposals, purchase orders, production process, products and services delivery, registrations in our Digital platforms, administration of your account and conclusion of contracts (agreements) with the Company on the grounds of Art. 6, Para. 1, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), and in particular on the following grounds:
- Explicit consent provided by you as a customer;
- Fulfillment of the obligations of Urban Mapper Ltd. under contract with you;
- Compliance with a legal obligation applicable to Urban Mapper Ltd.;
- For the purposes of the legitimate interest of Urban Mapper Ltd.
Purposes and principles for collecting, processing and storing your personal data
Art. 2. (1) Urban Mapper Ltd. collects and process the personal data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- browsing and usage of our official website (https://urban-mapper.com/);
- browsing and usage of our online store for trading with ceramic products (https://grunci.com/);
- registration and usage of user account/s in Digital platforms and/ or Web pages of the Company;
- allowing you to send questions, requests, purchase orders through our Digital platforms and/ or Web pages of the Company, and/ or e-mail and/ or phone listed in them;
- individualization of a party to this contract;
- accounting purposes;
- statistical purposes;
- information security;
- securing the implementation of contract for the provision of the respective service and/or products;
- sending you informative e-mails, announcements about changes in services, announcements about new products or services and other;
- sending you personalized offers, proposals, products and services of the Company that might be in interest to you;
- subscribing to receive our newsletters;
- leaving replies under our posts and products published in webpages.
(2) Urban Mapper Ltd. shall comply with the following principles when processing your personal data:
- lawfulness, fairness and transparency;
- limitation of the purposes for processing;
- relevance with processing purposes and minimization of data collection;
- accuracy and age of the data;
- limitation of storage for the achievement of the purposes;
- integrity and confidentiality of processing, and ensuring an adequate level of security for the personal data.
(3) When processing and storing personal data, Urban Mapper Ltd. may process and store personal data to protect the following legitimate interests of theirs:
- fulfilling their obligations to the National Revenue Agency, the Ministry of Interior and other governmental or municipal authorities.
What kind of personal data shall Urban Mapper Ltd. collect, process and store?
Art. 3. (1) Urban Mapper Ltd. shall perform the following operations with your personal data and for the following purposes:
- Registration of user accounts in web pages and/ or platforms of the company – the goal of this operation is to allow you (as potential or current customer of the Company) to easily communicate, send quotations and send purchase orders to the Company;
- Providing you proposals – the purpose of this operation is upon request from you, the company will provide information and proposal for execution of service and/or product;
- Sending information about you orders and/ or purchase orders – the goal of this operation is to give you information about your orders and/ or purchase orders including payment, order/ purchase order processing, submitting to courier, delivering of the products;
- Conclusion and implementation of a commercial transaction with a customer or a partner. The purpose of this operation shall be to conclude and implement a contract with a business partner or customer and the administration thereof.
- Sending information and notification e-mails. The purpose of this operation shall be to administer the process of sending notification messages to customers about providing services, service improvements, changes, according to the contract for providing service or/and product.
- Sending information newsletter. The purpose of this operation shall be to administer the process of sending newsletter to our clients, after consent for provision of such information.
(2) Urban Mapper Ltd. shall process the following categories of personal data for each of the purposes according to Art 3, Para. 1:
- First name and Last name;
- IP address.
(3) Urban Mapper Ltd. shall NOT collect or process personal data that relates to the following:
- reveal racial or ethnic origin;
- reveal political, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership;
- genetic and biometric data, health data, or data on sexual life or sexual orientation.
(4) Personal data shall be collected by Urban Mapper Ltd. from the persons to whom it relates.
(5) The Company shall not perform automated decision making with data.
(6) The Company shall not collect personal data for individuals below 18 years old.
Personal data storage period
Art. 4. (1) Urban Mapper Ltd. keeps personal data for a period of 3 years. The Company makes all necessary efforts to erase and destroy all personal data without undue delay or to anonymize them (i.e. translate them in a form that does not disclose your personality) after that expiration date.
(2) Urban Mapper Ltd. shall notify you in case the storage period needs to be extended in order to achieve the purposes, the implementation of the contract, in view of the legitimate interests of Urban Mapper Ltd. or otherwise.
(3) Urban Mapper Ltd. shall keep the personal data that they are required to keep under the applicable legislation for the required term, which may exceed the duration of your registration according to Art 4, Para. 1.
(4) Urban Mapper Ltd. keeps the personal data of the legal representatives of its trading partners for the duration of the contract, in order to observe the legitimate interests and legal obligations of the Administrator, which may exceed the term of the concluded contract.
Transfer of your personal data for processing
Art. 5. (1) Urban Mapper Ltd. may, at their sole discretion, transmit all or part of your personal data to personal data processors for the fulfillment of the processing purposes, subject to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
(2) Urban Mapper Ltd. shall notify you in case of intent to transmit all or part of your personal data to third countries or international organizations.
1.5 Your rights when collecting, processing or storing your personal data
Withdrawal of consent to process your personal data
Art. 6. (1) If you do not wish all or any of your personal data to continue to be processed by Urban Mapper Ltd. for a particular or for any processing purpose, you may, at any time, withdraw your consent to processing by a request in free text to Data Protection Officer.
(2) Urban Mapper Ltd. may require you to prove your identity and your identity with the data subject.
(3) Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data that the Company has performed so far.
Right of access
Art. 7. (1) You shall have the right to request and obtain from Urban Mapper Ltd. confirmation as to whether or not personal data about you is being processed.
(2) You shall have the right to access the data relating to it as well as the information relating to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
(3) Urban Mapper Ltd. shall provide you, upon request, with a copy of the processed personal data about you, in electronic or other appropriate form.
(4) Providing access to the data shall be free of charge, but Urban Mapper Ltd. shall reserve the right to impose an administrative fee in the event of recurrence or disproportionate claims.
Right to rectification or filling in
Art. 8. You can rectify or fill in the inaccurate or incomplete personal data about you by sending a request to Data Protection Officer of Urban Mapper Ltd.
Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
Art. 9. (1) You shall have the right to request from Urban Mapper Ltd. the erasure of the personal data about you, and Urban Mapper Ltd. shall have the obligation to erase it without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw your consent on which the data processing is based and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- you object to the processing of the data about you, including for the purposes of the direct marketing, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds;
- the personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in the EU or Member State law to which Urban Mapper Ltd. is subject;
- the personal data has been collected in relation to the offer of information society services.
(2) Urban Mapper Ltd. shall not be obliged to erase the personal data, if they store and process the data:
- for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by the EU or Member State law to which the Controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the area of public health;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes;
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
(3) In order to exercise your right to be ‘forgotten’, you should submit a request through the option in your profile or a written request sent to Urban Mapper Ltd. as well as to authenticate your identity and identity with the person to whom the data provided to Urban Mapper Ltd. relates, by presenting your ID card on the spot for identification purposes and, if necessary, entering your login data for the account of the person to whom the data relates before an employee of Urban Mapper Ltd.
(4) Urban Mapper Ltd. shall not erase the data that they have a legal obligation to store, including for protection against claims brought against them or proof of their rights.
Right to restriction
Art. 10. You shall have the right to request from Urban Mapper Ltd. restriction of processing of data about you where one of the following applies:
- you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling Urban Mapper Ltd. to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure of the personal data and only request the restriction of their use instead;
- Urban Mapper Ltd. no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defense of your legal claims;
- you have objected to processing, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of Urban Mapper Ltd. override those of yours.
Right to data portability
Art. 11. (1) If you have consented to the processing of your personal data or the processing is necessary for the execution of the contract (agreement) with the Company, you may, after you have identified yourself before the Company:
- ask the Company to provide your personal data in a readable format and transfer it to another Administrator;
- ask the Company to transfer your personal data directly to an administrator you provide, when it is technically feasible.
(2) You can at any time download or receive, in a computer-readable format, the data that is stored and processed for you, by an e-mail request.
Right to receive information
Art. 12. You may request from Urban Mapper Ltd. to inform you of all recipients to whom personal data has been disclosed for which rectification, erasure or limitation of the processing has been requested. Urban Mapper Ltd. may refuse to provide this information if this would not be possible or would require disproportionate effort.
Right to object
Art. 13. You shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time, to processing of personal data about you, by Urban Mapper Ltd. including profiling or direct marketing.
Your rights upon personal data security breach
Art. 14. (1) If Urban Mapper Ltd. becomes aware of a breach in your personal data that is likely to result in a risk to your rights and freedoms, we shall, without undue delay, notify you about this breach and about the measures that have been undertaken or are to be undertaken.
(2) Urban Mapper Ltd. shall not be obliged to notify you if:
- they have implemented appropriate technical and organizational protection measures, and those measures were applied to the personal data affected by the personal data breach;
- they have taken subsequent measures which ensure that the high risk to your rights and freedoms is no longer likely to materialize;
- the notification would involve disproportionate effort.
Persons provided with your personal data
Art. 15. Urban Mapper Ltd. shall not transfer your data to third countries.
Чл.15а. Urban Mapper Ltd. might send your personal data (name, address, phone number) to courier or logistic company in case you order products and delivery to particular receiver (name, address, phone number).
Art. 16. In case of violation of your rights under the above or applicable data protection laws, you shall have the right to file a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection as follows:
- Name: Commission for Personal Data Protection
- Seat and registered address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., 1592 Sofia
- Correspondence address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., 1592 Sofia
- Telephone: 02 915 3 518
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: cpdp.bg